Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to Angelic Designs

Hello everyone and welcome to Angelic Designs. It's a book cover site run by me, Angelina Rain.

A little about me:

I'm an author who got tired of reading the same ol'/same ol' in traditionally published books and decided to pen a novel myself. It didn't go as expected, as I can't seem to ever reach the needed word count to send my stuff to agents. However, I did find epublishing and that has worked out well for me so far.

Besides writing, I really enjoy making book covers. Ever since the first time I got to play with a photoshop program, I fell in love with manipulating photos and letting my imagination run wild.

On this site, you will find several (but not all) of my designs. Hope you like them.

XOXO,
Angelina Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment